A stunning backdrop of pristine green valleys, mountain spires, jagged cliffs, rivers and cascading waterfalls sets the exotic tone for our 10th Anniversary Pro-Am in Kauai, May 5-11, 2019.
A few reasons to reserve your place for this tournament, now:
- The “Garden Isle”, Kauai, is postcard beautiful. Framed by turquoise blue waters, its magnificent beauty instantly puts you in a relaxed mood, inspiring top performances on the golf courses.
- Your 3:1 amateur:pro team will play scenic and challenging courses that enamor golfers with their beauty and innovative designs, while being part of the fun-filled and friendly competitive Kauai Pro-Am 2019.
- Touring the Waimea Canyon by helicopter, cruising Na Pali in search of a sunset or taking surfing lessons are just a few possibilities during tournament week.
- Away from the fairways, you’ll immerse in a tropical Polynesian lifestyle brimming with rich culture, laid-back island attitude and quaint small towns.
- Dramatic natural scenic beauty, top-notch golf courses and an unparalleled tropical lifestyle combine to make this a perfect celebration for our 10th Anniversary Pro-Am.
- 6 nights at Kauai Marriott Resort
- Breakfast Voucher (up to $30 / person / day)
- Welcome Reception & Dinner
- Four Rounds of Championship Golf (Puakea Golf Club, Princeville Makai Golf Club, Poipu Golf Course & Hokuala Ocean Course)
- Free day to explore the island
- Farewell Reception and Awards Celebration Dinner
- Airport Meet and Greet
- On-site Premier Golf representative
- Document wallet, bag tags and Pro-Am tournament program
- Pro-Am Gifts, Prize Purse, all taxes
- $4,880.00 per golfer based on double occupancy (Pool View Room)
- $2,370.00 per NON golfer based on double occupancy (Pool View Room)
- $1,015 Single Supplement (Pool View Room)
Upgrades Available as follows:
Partial Ocean View
- $180 per room (Single or Double)
- $350 per room (Single or Double)
- Meals not specified
- Items of a personal nature
- Non-Golfer excursions
Payment Requirements *$1,500 deposit required/ amateur. Tournament will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Contact Ann Mabry at 888.439.1831 ext. 5155 or email email@example.com with any questions.