The Pinehurst Resort
hosted by Ryan Clegg
- Thursday Oc.t 17, arrival by 2:30pm: Par 3 Tournament on The Cradle late afternoon followed by Private BarbQue at our Villas.
- Friday Oct. 18: Golf on Pinehurst Number 4; walking with caddies or with carts. Dinner on own in the Town of Pinehurst that evening at the Pine Crest Inn.
- Saturday Oct. 19: 36 holes of golf on Pinehurst Number 7 and 9, all in carts. Dinner on own in the Town of Pinehurst that evening at the Magnolia Inn.
- Sunday Oct. 20: Championship Sunday! Tee times from 9:00 to 9:50am off the first tee of Pinehurst Number 2, caddies only. Cocktails at “The Deuce” overlooking 18 after golf. Awards / Farewell Dinner in the Crystal Room at the Carolina Inn, 6:30pm
- Monday Oct. 21: Departures - or stay longer!
- 4 night's accommodations in 4 Bedroom Villas (quad occupancy)
- Full Breakfast each morning at The Carolina Inn
- Arrival Evening 'Putter Boy' Cookout at the Villas (Individual Drinks not included)
- Private Farewell Dinner in the Crystal Room at The Carloina Inn (Individual Drinks not included)
- Full use of practice range(s)
- Club Storage and Transportation throughout the resort
- All taxes and service fees
4 rounds of golf as follows:
- Thursday 10/17 - 3pm The Cradle Par Three Tournament
- Friday 10/18 - No. 4 Course - 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Saturday 10/19 - No.7 Course - 8:09 AM - 8:54 AM
- Saturday 10/19 -REPLAY No. 9 Course - 2:00 PM - 2:50 PM
- Sunday 10/20 - Pinehurst No. 2 Course - 9:00 - 9:50 AM
- Double Bag caddies and Gratuity on No. 2 Course Included
- Ground transportation to/from the airport to the resort
- Replay Rounds or rounds outside the rounds indicated above
- Meals not specified
- Individual beverages
Pinehurst - 4 Bedroom Villas:
- $3,275.00 per golfer
- In order to confirm your participation we will require a non refundable deposit in the amount of $750.00 per person on or before March 15, 2019.
- Final payment is due on or before July 17, 2019.
- All payments are non refundable.