March 22-26, 2020
Experience exceptional golf and the beautiful, historic pink sand beaches and vibrant blue waters of Bermuda this March. With the perfect mild Caribbean climate and the unique island culture, this is your ultimate island golf getaway. This inaugural event is part of PGA Magazine's Centennial celebration and will be managed by the PGA Magazine Group. Take a golf vacation in Bermuda this spring.
- 3 rounds of golf at Mid-Ocean Club, Tucker’s Point and Port Royal Golf Club
- 4 nights with breakfast at the Fairmont Southhampton, Bermuda
- 3 dinners to include Welcome Reception & Awards Dinner
- Access to hotel’s private beach, pool and tennis courts
- Tournament prizes and attendee gifts
- Transportation to/from BDA airport
- Transportation to/from golf events
- Airfare to Bermuda
- Extended stay fees or upgrades
- Incidentals, optional activities, alcohol
- Caddie fees
- $4,450/couple/twosome for Fairmont Room Package
- $4,950/couple/twosome for Fairmont Gold Sea View Room Package
For more information call us at 866-260-4409.