Women's Golf and Travel invites you to join us at the Robert Trent Jones Inaugural Women's Golf, Jazz and Wine Weekend. Experience the classic southern charm of the beautiful and vibrant city of Birmingham, Alabama nestled in the rolling foothills of the Appalachian Mountains.
Sophistication awaits you at your host hotel, the Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa, with a Scottish charm including nightly bagpipers and boasting the fifth-longest golf course in the world at 8,191 yards and 18 holes while also housing a world-class Aveda spa and salon. Of course, there are tee boxes suitable for all skill levels. The beauty and challenge of each hole leads many to believe there is not one signature hole but possibly eighteen.
Play a second round at the Oxmoor Valley course in Birmingham, the largest city of Alabama built on former mining land owned by U.S. Steel. Sculpted from the peaks and valleys of the Appalachians, the course offers scenic forests, numerous creeks and challenging elevation changes.
Kicking off this southern golf experience, you'll participate in a "Glow Ball Golf Challenge". You will also experience exceptional golfing, a good ole Southern cook-out, soulful smooth sounds of outstanding local jazz artists and exceptional wine tasting from a wide range of wines grown by local Birmingham wineries.
This trip will offer you an incredible golfing experience on two of the phenomenal courses of the Robert Trent Jones Trail. You'll surely be back for trail golfing in Alabama.
- (3) Nights Accommodations at Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa
- (2) Rounds of golf to include the Ross Bridge course and Oxmoor Valley
- Breakfast every morning starting the day after arrival
- Shared cart, use of practice facilites, range balls where applicable
- One-hour wine tasting hosted by the Tourism Board
- Welcome Buffet Dinner with an Italian theme
- BBQ Lunch at the Renaissance or a boxed lunch for Day 1 of golf
- Boxed lunch provided for Day 2 of golf
- Departure dinner featuring a modern southwest style buffet
Renaissance Ross Bridge Resort
- Fitness center access & tranquil spa
- Indoor and outdoor saltwater pools with bar service
- Complimentary use of tennis courts
Prices from $1,399 per person, double occupancy
Prices from $1,814 per person, single occupancy
In order to confirm your trip a $500 per person deposit is due with tour registration. Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure.