- (3) Nights Accommodations at Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa
- (2) Rounds of golf to include the Ross Bridge course and Oxmoor Valley
- Breakfast every morning starting the day after arrival
- Shared cart, use of practice facilites, range balls where applicable
- One-hour wine tasting hosted by the Tourism Board
- Welcome Buffet Dinner with an Italian theme
- BBQ Lunch at the Renaissance or a boxed lunch for Day 1 of golf
- Boxed lunch provided for Day 2 of golf
- Departure dinner featuring a modern southwest style buffet
Renaissance Ross Bridge Resort
- Fitness center access & tranquil spa
- Indoor and outdoor saltwater pools with bar service
- Complimentary use of tennis courts
Prices from $1,399 per person, double occupancy
Prices from $1,814 per person, single occupancy
In order to confirm your trip a $500 per person deposit is due with tour registration. Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
Renaissance at Ross Bridge
A sophisticated sanctuary awaits at the Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa. In addition to being the only resort in Birmingham, Alabama, it boasts the fifth longest golf course in the world, named one of the 50 best courses in America by Golf Digest. When you're not on the green, replenish with soothing treatments at our tranquil spa, or enjoy some excitement off site at the nearby Birmingham Zoo, Legion Field, Samford University or Birmingham Civil Rights Museum. Practice your serve on one of the resort's tennis courts, then cool off at the indoor and outdoor saltwater pools with bar service, waterfalls and a slide. When the day's adventures come to an end, retreat to relaxation in the elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites. The accommodations come complete with stylish furnishings, luxurious bedding and marble bathrooms, as well as picturesque views of pristine fairways and rolling hills from private balconies.
Ross Bridge is symbolic of an old parkland style golf course; ten holes play along the banks of two significant lakes connected by a spectacular waterfall dropping 80 feet between the ninth and eighteenth greens. Like many other Trail courses, the par threes on Ross Bridge are simply incredible. Considerable elevation change combines with water or natural obstructions to get your attention. Large putting surfaces provide many tempting pin locations that will test golfers’ approach shots. You will find ample tee box selections at one of the longest courses in the world to help you navigate through the beauty and challenge of this gem.
Oxmoor Valley is a 54-hole facility sculpted from the peaks and valleys of the Appalachians, these courses offer scenic forests, numerous creeks and challenging elevation changes. The Ridge Course, with its roller coaster fairways, heavy tree cover and precipitous 150-foot elevation changes, is incredibly photogenic and features some of the most spectacular par 5’s on the Trail. The Valley course is tree-lined and dotted with picturesque lakes. The course features beautiful rolling fairways and stretches two miles downrange along a slender valley before returning to the clubhouse.