Plan NOW to escape Georgia's winter weather and enjoy golf at its finest in a land where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean!
Sunday, February 11 - Saturday, February 17, 2018
The 2016 tournament at Casa de Campo was possibly the best Georgia Seniors trip ever. In 2018, we are thrilled to offer what may be an even better experience. Join the Georgia Senior Golfers Association for SIX nights and FOUR rounds of golf on a selection of world-class courses designed to inspire your most outrageous fantasies.
- 6 nights’ accommodations at the Sheraton Grand Hacienda del Mar Golf Resort & Spa (Deluxe Garden View)
- All meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner (meals are served at restaurants a-la-carte or buffet style when available)
- Three private group dinners
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages with some international brands from 11:00am - 11:00pm
- In-room minibar, with soft drinks, bottled water and beers, plus in-room coffee
- 4 rounds of golf with carts (Cabo del Sol: Ocean; Cabo del Sol: Desert; Palmilla Golf Club; Cabo Real Golf Club)
- Ground transportation throughout via transfers as scheduled from airport to hotels and golf courses
- Use of fitness facilities: Sherton Fitness, Cactus Spa with sauna and steam room
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Roundtrip porterage and daily maid gratuity
- Travel documents, sightseeing and luggage tags
- All taxes and hotel service charges
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
- Caddy fees
$3,980.00 per Golfer, double occupancy / $3,130.00 per Non Golfer, double occupancy
$5,290 per Golfer, single occupancy
In order to confirm your trip a $750 per person deposit is due on or before April 21, 2017 (refundable up to October 1). Final payment is due October 1, 2017. All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE after October 1. We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance, please ask for a quote or click on the Allianz Logo on the Premier Golf homepage for pricing. If you have further questions please contact Kristen Barr at 888 439 1831 ext 5195 or email email@example.com.