1. Magnificent panoramas, massive sand dunes and undulating fairways framed by yellow-blooming gorse are just a few of the many engaging elements of the courses in Cornwall and Devon.
2. Play an awe-inspiring line-up of famous and highly ranked courses like St. Enodoc, with its massive Himalaya bunker and half sunken church; Trevose Golf Club, a scenic coastal layout; Saunton, renowned for its giant sand dunes and elevated tees and Perranporth, a celebrated James Braid design.
3. Luxuriate in stylish, iconic coastal hotels in Cornwall and Devon with gorgeous seaside views, beautifully appointed rooms and distinctive British ambience with attentive service.
4. Visit castles and museums, shop in small villages, stroll through exquisite gardens, hike on cliff tops and enjoy scenic boat rides when you’re off the golf course. Dine on sumptuous local cuisine in onne of the many fabulous world class restaurants that line the coast of Cornwall and Devon- a foodies delight!
5. The strongest appeal of this fabulous destination is your chance to experience the classic English lifestyle that’s so wonderfully preserved in Southwest England and play world-class golf courses.