Your official 2020 Ryder Cup Fan Experience includes:
- Four nights’ accommodations at SpringHill Suites hotel (Thursday, Sept. 24 - Monday, Sept. 28, 2020)
- Ryder Cup daily grounds tickets (Thursday - Sunday)
- Admission to the Official USA Fan Rally and Official USA Fan Takeover*
- Daily Exclusive USA Fan Course Transportation
- Official Ryder Cup USA Fan Souvenir Pack
- On site assistance of a Premier Golf representative
- All taxes
- 30% due at time of reservation
- 20% due January 15, 2020
- Final balance due May 15, 2020
Please note that all payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
SpringHill Suites – Milwaukee Downtown
744 Vel R Phillips Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53203
The new SpringHill Suites Milwaukee Downtown is the newest and closest hotel to the Wisconsin Center, connected via skywalk and located directly across the street. Our hotel in Downtown Milwaukee is just two blocks from the BMO Harris Bradley Center, less than one mile from Marquette University and just minutes from the Henry W. Maier Festival Park and the Historic Third Ward District
- Double $4,445.00 per person
- Single $5,255.00 per person
Additional Hotel Information:
- Check-in: 4:00pm
- Check-out: 11:00am
- Complimentary basic Wi-Fi
- Valet parking, fee: $30.00 USD daily
- Pets welcome
*Official USA Fan Rally
- Unite with other USA fans at the Official USA Fan Rally, featuring a former USA Team Captain as host.
- Includes a traditional American tailgate buffet with beer, wine, and other non-alcoholic drinks.
- Also featuring live entertainmnet, interactive games, contests, photo opportunites, giveaways and more!
*Official USA Fan Takeover
- With golf fans from all over the world descending on Milwaukee, this is our opportunity to plant The Stars and Stripes in downtown. We'll designate the location, you bring the crowd!
- Kick back each evening after the conclusion of play and enjoy food and drink specials while you mingle with other USA golf fans.