Jaw-dropping scenic golf courses, dynamic cities like Queensland and Wellington, scintillating sightseeing and world-class wineries are just a few of the enticements on our amenity-packed escorted tour to New Zealand.
You’ll tee up at famous courses like Cape Kidnappers, Kauri Cliffs and Jack’s Point and luxuriate each night at handpicked hotels with elegant rooms and exceptional service.
Away from the fairways, the eclectic optional offerings were individually selected to allow you to fully immerse in New Zealand’s awesome natural beauty, culture, fine wines and delicious cuisine.
From a fly and cruise trip to see fjords and waterfalls in Milford Sound and a ride on Shotover Jet, one of the world’s most electrifying boat rides, to a guided tour of the Taupo Geothermal region and a visit to “Lord of the Rings” director Peter Jackson’s Weta Workshop, the non-golf activity options are extraordinary.
For wine lovers, the tour includes winery tours in New Zealand’s famous Pinot Noir region as well as a winery lunch experience and a private tasting with an award-winning winery owner.
We have meticulously designed this tour to encompass the perfect blend of luxury, golf, wine and activity options.
If you’re seeking a spectacular way to experience New Zealand, let us escort you in luxurious style and comfort.
- 4 nights accommodations at Sofitel Hotel, Queenstown
- 2 nights accommodations at Museum Hotel, Wellington
- 2 nights accommodations at The Farm at Cape Kidnappers
- 2 nights accommodations at Hilton Hotel, Taupo
- 2 nights accommodations at Kauri Cliffs Lodge
- Breakfast included daily
- Pre-dinner drinks and gourmet dinners at Cape Kidnappers and Kauri Cliffs
- 7 rounds of golf as outlined (with caddie requests)
- Ground transportation throughout in VIP Mercedes Sprinter Minibus with driver-guide
- Airport meet and greet
- Travel documents, sightseeing ideas, restaurant recommendations, packing list and bag tags
- On call assistance of your local Premier Golf Tour Manager
- All taxes, local taxes and hotel service charges
- Fly Cruise trip to Milford Sound
- Shot-Over Jet Experience
- Entrance fees to Geothermal Spa in Taupo
- Cultural Hangi meal & cocktail party at Dunalistair House at The Kinloch Club with chef Tom Laughlin
- Airfare (quotes are available from Brian Davis at 770-291-4263 Brian.Davis@premiergolf.com)
- Items of a personal nature such as mini bar, shopping, internet charges, phone, etc
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
- Caddie fees (plan on a average of NZ$200 per bag including tip) and driver gratuities (NZ$10 per person per day)
- Wine tasting fees / admission costs for paid activities other than golf.
- $15,099 per golfer based on double occupancy
- $21,188 per golfer based on single occupancy
- $12,399 per NON-golfer based on double occupancy
25% deposit of full package price is due at time of booking. Balance due 90 days prior to travel.
Please note: All rates are subject to change based on currency fluctuation until deposit is received. 25% deposit is non-refundable.