“Roll the Dice” as Lisa “Longball”, 8 time Canadian Long Drive Champion presents a 4 Day / 3 Night Golf School Getaway in Las Vegas. Sign up today! Lisa has been asked countless times what her secret to hitting the ball SO far!? Now you have the opportunity to spend three days with Lisa and learn all of her tricks, tips and techniques. Lisa’s successful clinics have been taught at PGA Tour and Champions Tour events along with numerous high profile corporate and charity golf tournaments. And now, Lisa, with Women’s Golf and Travel by her side, brings her Golf School to Las Vegas!
Participants will receive instruction, tips, tricks and techniques from Lisa on how to drive the ball farther and help drop their score. Lisa Longball’s Golf School will benefit all golfers from beginners to advanced players. Lisa is passionate about growing the game of golf for women and preparing female players to be corporate and charity tournament ready. Bring a friend and sign up today. All participants will leave with tips that can immediately improve their game.
Lisa resides in her birthplace, Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Before finding her passion for golf Lisa competed on the Canadian National Trampoline and Tumbling Team, was an internationally certified Tumbling Judge and was a varsity Track athlete for the U of C. Lisa has won eight National Long Drive Championship titles and is an LDA Tour Champion and is a Callaway sponsored athlete.
Lisa currently holds the Canadian Women’s Long Drive record at 350 yards 2 feet 2 inches. Also having a passion for the game, Lisa has competed on the Canadian Women’s Tour and is working towards a goal qualifying for the LPGA Canadian Women’s Open.
Lisa is a passionate golfer, energetic speaker, and author whose enthusiasm is often referred to as contagious. Her nickname, “Lisa Longball”, is well deserved as she is currently the 8-Time Canadian Long Drive Champion for women. Lisa shares her journey, how she went from a high handicap recreational golfer just over 10 years ago to a professional player who hits it farther than most men. Through her fun, humorous and heartbreaking story Lisa shares tips and insights about discovering what DRIVES you… and how being clear and committed to that purpose determines how far you will go and what success you are able to achieve both personally and professionally.
- Eight Time Canadian Long Drive Champion
- Fifteen Time World Long Drive Finalist
- Placed Top 5 in the 2016 World Long Championships
- Top Finish at World Championships – 2nd Place (2011 & 2009).
- Golfweek Magazine’s Golf Fest Entertainer of the Year at the Villages (2014).
- First Female Guest on PGA Tour Major Winner Steve Elkington’s Golf Show The Rural Golfer and the First Guest to Beat him in a 3 Hole Match.
- First Pregnant Athlete to Compete at World Championships
- 3 Time Team Canada Captain at the North American Cup
- LDA Tour Champion
- Runner-Up for Player of the Year
- First Woman to ever hit it over 350 yards (3½ NFL Football fields) in competition
- Longest Drive in Competition 350 yards 2 feet 2 inches
- Former Canadian Women’s Tour Player