The PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance is a one-of-a-kind golf training facility owned and operated by The PGA of America. This unique facility is ranked among the best in the world and often referred to as a “Mecca” for training and performance. A cutting-edge training environment with 100 full-swing stations and nine bunker types to simulate play from around the world.
The Ultimate learning environment for players of all levels!
- 35 acres of private areas for instruction and practice
- A bunker complex that features nine bunkers with various types of sand to simulate play from around the world
- Separate pitching, chipping and putting areas
- State-of-the-art golf technology
- Full club repair and fitting facility staffed by PGA Director of Club Fitting Eric Hogge
- A fully equipped Golf Pro Shop
- PGA of America Golf Schools for students of all levels of experience
Some of the State of the art technology you can utilize at the PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance:
- Full Swing Golf: The ForeGolf Sirgul 180 Simulator extraordinary tool that elevates swing analysis and club fitting to an entirely new level. This training system integrates over 50 courses from all over the world, the simulator can be used to play rounds of golf and train for on-course situations without ever setting foot on a golf course. Using advanced processing systems, the system can simulate weather conditions such as wind and rain which can affect ground conditions.
- V1 Pro: is a ground breaking video analysis tool which is used to provide students and teachers motion analysis through video capture. The V1 software allows instructors to analyze golf swings through professional comparison overlay, slow motion playback, drawing tools.
- SAM PuttLab: the ultimate putting training system is an analysis and training system based on accurate ultrasound measurements. It analyzes the 28 most important parameters of your putting stroke and displays the results in easy to understand graphic reports. Discover your individual strengths and weaknesses for a better and more efficient training.
- Dynamic Balance System: Advanced Forceplate Technology provides feedback on weight bearing and weight shift during both static positioning at address and dynamically during the desired motion itself. Monitor Right/Left, Heel/Toe and Rotational movements while recording, in real-time, the motion of the student's Center of Gravity (COG). Specific Training Screens for precise "learning." For example, during golf specific training screens for the Full Swing, Pitching, and Chipping & Putting are displayed.
- K-Vest : is revolutionizing how physical motion is measured, and optimum performance is achieved. The K-VEST is the byproduct of over 16 years of research conducted by PGA Tour Instructor, Michael Bentley, in conjunction with many leaders in the field of human motion. The technology now makes it possible for instructors to capture and measure physical motion in real time, identify swing faults, and then use the same technology to effortlessly and precisely communicate the correct movements to students.
Don't miss the Experience of the PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance!
Recently named to Golf Digest's 2013 list of "America's 100 Best Clubfitters."
True to its name, The PGA of America offers golf students of all levels a learning experience second to none. PGA of America Golf Schools are taught by PGA Professional Certified Instructors who are widely recognized as top experts in their field—including staff members ranked among the Top 100 teachers. Operating with a low 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio ensures that all students receive personalized instruction. Video, technology, learning materials, on-course playing lessons, daily lunches with your instructor and rounds of golf at the nearby PGA Golf Club combine to give the student hours of golf training.
Contact us for details on the 1, 2 or 3 day golf schools. Golf Schools