As a Women's Golf Association member we have created a unique package just for you and your guests. This package provides the opportunity to not only experience the Solheim Cup but also play golf at the Dalmahoy East Course which was host to the first Solheim Cup in Europe. Enjoy the patriotism and passion of women's international competition by immersing yourself in one of the golf world's most amazing spectator events!
Women's Golf Associations
Tour Package Includes:
- 5 nights accommodations at the Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh
- Full Scottish breakfast daily
- Welcome Reception at the Dalmahoy Hotel on arrival
- Tickets to Opening Ceremonies with guaranteed seating
- Solheim Cup Daily Grounds Tickets (Thursday - Sunday)
- Choice of Golf at the Dalmahoy East Course -
host to the 1992 Solheim Cup OR full day sightseeing tour of Edinburgh
- Transportation from the Dalmahoy to Gleneagles (Thursday - Sunday)
- On-site assistance of a Premier Golf / Women’s Golf & Travel representative
- Patriotic Solheim Gift Bag (full of fun goodies)
- Airport Transfers included from Edinburgh Airport
- All Taxes
- Items of a personal nature such as mini bar, shopping, internet charges, phone, etc
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
- Caddie / cart fees and gratuities
- Customized pre / post extensions for sightseeing and / or golf
$ 2,295 PER GOLFER BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
$ 2,695 PER GOLFER BASED ON SINGLE OCCUPANCY
See the optional hospitality upgrades (Trophy Room, Moncrieffe Pavilion, The 1959 Club).
Full payment due at time of booking
Full payment from July 1, 2019
Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club
Situated within 1,000 acres of parkland just seven miles from Edinburgh’s city center, the 4-star Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club is a celebration of 300 years of Scottish heritage, offering spectacular views of Edinburgh Castle and the Forth Bridges. Along with its 215 rooms and suites, meeting and events spaces and a range of restaurants and bars, it also boasts two 18-hole golf courses (one of which played host to the 1992 Solheim Cup), luxurious leisure facilities and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
Dalmahoy East Course
Golf at Dalmahoy dates back to the 1920s, but the fabulous manor house is much older. It was built in the late 1720s for the Earl of Morton and was extended and converted into a hotel and country club in 1990. The East Course was designed by James Braid and is set amongst 1,000 acres of rolling wooded parkland. It’s a glorious setting, affording fine views of the nearby Pentland Hills. This Championship course is maintained immaculately from tee to green, and it’s a significant test - just ask the American Solheim Cup Team! Here, in 1992, Catrin Nilsmark sank the winning putt, famously sealing Solheim Cup victory for Europe, 11½ to 6½. A par 73, measuring more than 6,800 yards from the back tees, the East is certainly no pushover.